- Install, maintain, and upgrade servers and desktop computers, software, and peripheral equipment.
- Design and implement network infrastructures for new office builds and office moves.
- Configure, install, and maintain industry standard small business routers and switches.
- Diagnose hardware, software, printing, and network connectivity issues including LAN, WAN, and VPN access in a Windows Desktop and Server environment.
- Provide both on-site and remote control solutions in a 50 mile radius of Big Lake area.
- Document customer I.T. configurations. Keep documentation current and accurate.
- VOIP Phone System installation and support.
- Install and maintain both local and cloud-based backup systems, antivirus software, and power solutions.
- Support Microsoft Office 365 Suite on desktop and handheld devices.
- Strong customer service
- Good communication skills
- Organization and documentation skills
- Ability to work with users at many technological levels
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and track several projects at once
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Windows Operating systems –Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11. Windows Server 2012, 2016 & 2019
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, Active Directory, and Hyper-V
- Willing and able to document procedures and work progress
- Provide daily technical support for on and off site users
- VPN, Routing, Telephony, and Firewall knowledge a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Valid MN Drivers License required.
- IRA Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
Salary range: $45,000 to $65,000 based on qualifications and experience.
Please submit resume with salary requirements
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Hourly pay
- Overtime pay
- 3 years
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Big Lake, MN 55309: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location