We are Hiring!
If you are interested please download
and fill out this form. Thank you!
Location Big Lake.
- Install, maintain, and upgrade servers and desktop computers, software, and peripheral equipment.
- Design and implement network infrastructures for new office builds and office moves.
- Configure, install and maintain Industry Standard Small Business Routers and Switches.
- Diagnose hardware, software, printing, and network connectivity issues including LAN, WAN, and VPN access in a Windows Desktop and Server environment.
- Provide both on-site and remote control solutions in a 50 mile radius of Big Lake area.
- Document customer I.T. configurations. Keep documentation current and accurate.
- VOIP Phone System installation and support.
- Install and maintain both local and cloud-based backup systems, antivirus software, and power solutions.
- Support Microsoft Office 365 Suite on desktop and handheld devices.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Good communication skills
- Organization and documentation skills
- Ability to work with users at many technological levels
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and track several projects at once
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Windows Operating systems – Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Windows Server 2012, 2016 & 2019
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, Active Directory, and Hyper-V
- Willing and able to document procedures and work progress
- Provide daily technical support for on and off site users
- VPN, Routing, Telephony, and Firewall knowledge a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- The position of System Analyst requires a Microsoft MCSA or similar certification or equivalent experience installing and troubleshooting currently supported Windows Operating Systems in a Network Administrator position.
- Valid MN Drivers License required.
Salary range: $45,000 to $60,000 based on qualifications and experience.