We currently have a job opening for our Big Lake location:
- Install, maintain, and upgrade servers and desktop computers, software, and peripheral equipment.
- Design and implement network infrastructures for new office builds and office moves.
- Configure, install and maintain Cisco Small Business Routers and Switches.
- Diagnose hardware, software, printing, and network connectivity issues including LAN, WAN, and VPN access in a Windows Desktop and Server environment.
- Provide both on-site and remote control solutions in a 50 mile radius of Big Lake area.
- Document customer I.T. configurations. Keep documentation current and accurate.
- VOIP Phone System installation and support.
- Install and maintain both local and cloud-based backup systems, antivirus software, and power solutions.
- Support Microsoft Office Suite on desktop and handheld devices.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Good communication skills
- Organization and documentation skills
- Ability to work with users at many technological levels
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and track several projects at once
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Windows Operating systems – Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Windows Server 2012
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, Active Directory, and VMware Applications
- Willing and able to document procedures and work progress
- Provide daily technical support for on and off site users
- VPN, Routing, Telephony, or Firewall knowledge a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- The position of Information Technology Solutions Associate requires a Microsoft MCSA or similar certification or equivalent experience installing and troubleshooting currently supported Windows Operating Systems in a Network Administrator position.
- Valid MN Drivers License required.
Salary range: $45,000 to $60,000 (negotiable based on qualifications and experience).
Please submit resume with salary requirements to email@example.com or go to the contact us on this website.
Mail to the PO Box 305, Big Lake, MN 55309, or drop it off at our Big Lake office, 29 Lake Street S, Suite 300.
Please call 763-263-7070 with additional questions. Thank you.